Johnson Construction is an established and reliable company with over 25 years’ experience in the building trade. Based in Great Hatfield, Hull, we cover the whole of the East Riding of Yorkshire. Which includes Hornsea, Hull, Beverley, and Driffield.
At Johnson Construction, we understand that your house is more than just bricks and mortar, it is your home. This is why we pride ourselves on delivering a reliable and personalised service to all our customers throughout the local area.
We offer an extensive range of services, all of which are carried out to the very highest standards of quality and safety. We offer free, no obligation quotations to assess your individual requirements and will always treat your home with the utmost care and respect.
Whether you are looking for heating work or disabled adaptations, all our services are carried out carefully, efficiently and to an exceptionally high standard of quality. We are happy to undertake domestic/commercial work. At Johnson Construction, no job is too big or too small. From oil and gas boilers, to Bathrooms and Disabled wetrooms.
We are part of the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme, Oftec Heating technicians, the Gas Safe Register, the chartered institute of plumbing and heating engineering.
What we do
- Building Work
- Plumbing Work
- Heating Work
- Disabled Adaptations
Why Choose Us
- All aspects of Domestic Work are undertaken – No job is too big or small.
- We hold full public liability insurance (up to £5,000,000), ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- 24 Hour Emergency Call Outs.
- We offer Free Quotes to all our customers and all work is guaranteed.
- Cheaper rates are offered for OAP’s.
- We are Gas Safe Registered, members of CIPHE, Oftec Registered and Water Regulation Approved Plumbers.
Tell us what you think